Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Day Nails easy

Hi ladies!!!
Happy Vanetine's Day to all.

Here's are some examples of nails to Valentine's day, check them out and let me your comments.

Check out the picture.

Romantic, glam nails.
It's very glam, choose two nails and pinted and pink, 1 aninal print and 1 black. and ready!



















 Blue & gold nails glam









  









Simple, easy , elegant and quicky nails.






 













Simple,easy and romantic nails













Red and pink color you can not miss this so special day Valentine's Day.



















I would love to read your comments
In this day so special wish everyone living with love.



Thanks so much for reading my blog, if you liked "share" "like" and subscribe to my blog ,yotube channel for more news.
Nails model, my friend carla marfisa, brazilian girl.
Kisses Mell

No comments:

Post a Comment